What causes low AMH levels?
I am trying to conceive from previous three year. I have already three medical abortions 10 years back. My periods are normal 28 days in cycle.
My tubes patent, hormones ok, secretive endo. AMH 1.13ng/ml
medicines-clomid for 5 cycle in last year. in last five months i had two iui, first one on gonadotropins 75 but doctor did iui even when there was no rupture. I was given sephasy for ovulation. first iui failed. again doctor prescribed gonads 150 and sephasy, rupture happened, iui done but did not conceive. please tell me what is the problem
Your all investigations seem to be fine. AMH is on slightly lower side indicating probable low ovarian reserve.
IUI has success rate of around 10 to 20 % each cycle. Try IUI another one or two cycles. If you dont conceive, go shead with IVF soon as your age is increasing and egg reserve is decreasing.
Let me know if you need any more help.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
Infertility and IVF Specialist
With all due respect to you, I had selected Dr Malpani for consultation before asking the question. Can I get a reply from him also. Thank you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes low rdw levels
- What causes low sodium levels
- What causes low mch levels
- What causes low amh level
- What causes low hemoglobin levels
- What causes low estradiol levels
- What causes low hcg levels
- What causes low potassium levels
- What causes low testosterone levels
- What causes low progesterone levels