What causes lots of nosebleeds?
Most nose bleeds are without cause and resolve spontaneously.
Hi and sorry to hear about these frequent nose bleed thatyour daughter has.
I understand your worries when the doctors recommend just observation. however, this is the most common approach because most have no cause and do not require any specific treatment. I will side with your doctor and recommend that you observe only for the above reasons. I will recommend further medical investigation if the amount of blood loss and frequency increases from what it is at this time. I will also recommend that she gets extra iron tablets to avoid running low on blood.
I hope this helps. I wish her well and do well to update me on her progress. also, feel free to ask for more information and clarification if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause headaches and nosebleeds
- Flucloxacillin causing nosebleeds
- What causes dizziness and nosebleeds with blurred vision
- Drinking wine causes nosebleed
- What is the cause of nosebleed after showering
- What caused dizziness headacke sick stomace nosebleed
- Nosebleeds causes
- What causes nosebleeds chewing tobacco
- What could cause a nosebleed
- What causes nosebleeds from both nostrils