What causes loss of pleasure, motivation, fatigue and low energy?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Here are my thoughts.
I suspect based on the fact you are on Prozac that this may be a symptom of depression. Anhedonia, loss of pleasure, loss of motivation, fatigue and tiredness, low energy, these are all depressive symptoms.
You may benefit from an increase in your Prozac, addition of an augmenting agent such as Wellbutrin or lithium, or the addition of psychotherapy such as cognitive behavior therapy. With this treatment, you will feel better!
Please let me know if you have any further doubts.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause fatigue
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes fatigue and low energy when on hcg diet
- What causes fatigue and dizziness
- What causes appetite loss and fatigue
- Fatigue and memory loss causes
- What causes nausea and fatigue
- Can low potassium cause fatigue
- What causes hair loss sore breasts and fatigue
- What is the cause of unusual fatigue