What Causes Loss Of Consciousness, Hypertension And Heart Disease While On Warfarin?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
I understand your concern and would explain that the loss of conscience could be related to orthostatic hypotension or a cardiac arrythmia.
Your blood pressure values seem to be low.
An epilepsy seizure can not be excluded either.
Coming to this point, I recommend consulting with your attending physician for a careful physical exam and some tests:
- a resting ECG and a cardiac ultrasound
- an ambulatory 24-48 hours ECG monitoring for cardiac arrhythmia
- complete blood count for anemia
- blood electrolytes for electrolyte dysfunction
- fasting glucose for low glucose
- thyroid hormone levels (considering the fact that you are taking levothyroxine).
An EEG could be necessary if suspicions on possible seizures are raised.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How does vomiting affect your heart
- My boold pressure is 95 66 and my heart
- What type of red wine is good for the heart
- Is ginger ale good for your heart
- How dangerous is a 6 mm hole in the heart
- Does crying have bad effect on heart
- Icy sensation around my heart
- Ibuprofen speed up heart
- Is gastric problem harmful for heart
- Heart echo stress test for dehydrated heart