What causes loss of concentration, brain fog and being unorganized?

Pediatrician
Question
I have symptoms of add, what do you think... can't concentrate, brain fog, unorganized, can't accomplish any tasks, can't sit still for too long I have to be up doing something amoung other symptoms. Please help
Posted Mon, 4 Aug 2014 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Eric Goldstein 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
ADD

Detailed Answer:
Hello. I just read through your question.
It is possible, based on the symptoms you report, that you do have ADD. This has become an increasingly prevalent diagnosis.
There are different treatments out there for ADD. Treatment plans depend on severity of symptoms and you and your doctor's preferences.
I recommend you consult with your doctor about this to confirm the diagnosis and to discuss treatment plans together.