What causes loss of appetite after having Purzanthin & Curcumin2k supplements?
stop both medications and see if symptoms improve
Both these medications can cause these symptoms. I would advice you to stop both medications. It your symptoms improve after stopping them. You can restart them one at a time. And see which medicine is causing the problem.and discontinue that medication.
In case your symptoms don't improve after stopping these two medications I would advise you to consult your doctor .hope this helps.
story meds and observe
There is no strong evidence to support the use of both the medications for routine use to prevent illness. Curcumin has been reported to cause or aggravate stomach problems. Mood changes have not been attributed to either drug.
As these are non essential meds, I would suggest you stop both of them. If symptoms do not improve, you will need further work up for your symptoms
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Iron supplements cause hiccups
- Supplements that cause erectile dysfunction
- Supplements that cause euphoria
- What in preworkout supplements causes ed
- What causes appetite loss and fatigue
- What causes loss of appetite in a child
- What causes loss of appetite and vomiting
- Supplements that cause night sweats
- Will calcium supplements cause artery
- Preworkout supplement cause impotence
- What causes loss of appetite after having Purzanthin & Curcumin2k...
- Suggest treatment for pain in stomach
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes
- What causes abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for painful hard stools
- Suggest treatment for burping, nausea and vomiting at night
- Suggest treatment for constant heaviness in chest and throat
- Suggest treatment for erosion on small intestine
- Suggest treatment for dry mouth and back pain
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and reflux