What causes losing the hair on thigh?
need some details to guide you better
My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. There could be a number of causes for your complaint. I would be in a better position to guide you anything if you answer following questions please:
1. since when are you having this problem?
2. any history of itching?
3. is there any rash ?
4. are you diabetic, hypertensive or having any other illness?
5. are you on any kind of medication?
6. any family history of diabetes, hypertension or any other illness?
7. any other symptom that you would like to share?
8. can you share an image of that area?
I will be looking forward for the answers to conclude the discussion in the best interest of yours.
i’ve tried to reply to your message on site but no reply option
1. this is couple of years old now
2. no itching
3. no rash
4. i have taken blood pressure meds for 10 yrs
6. no family history
7. hip on the same side is a little painful at times after lots of yard work etc
Features suggesting Tenia infection
Thank you for getting back with the answers. I have gone through them as well as the picture attached. Your image and symptom are suggesting fungal infection. I would suggest you to once visit hospital & get an appointment for a "Consultant Dermatologist " once. he will physically examine the area and may advise some labs. Further management will start after confirmation of labs. For pain take naproxen thrice a day.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning pain in thighs
- What causes inner thigh fat
- What causes mottled thighs
- What causes pain with tenderness on thighs
- What causes lump on thigh
- What could cause a lump on the thigh
- What causes indention in a thigh
- What is the cause of numbness in thigh
- Bruise on the thigh with soreness what is causing it
- What causes sticky thighs