What causes loose stools in a 51 year old man?
VERY LESS STOOL COMES. I HAVE NO GAS, NO BLOTING. I GO TOILET ONLY ONCE. I SLEEP WELL . I EAT WELL. BUT STOOL IS NOT PROPER .
Non pharmacological measures
I have gone through your query and do understand your concern.
Presently I would suggest you few measures that will be beneficial. Try this for 15 days or so, and observe for any difference.
Add bland foods to your diet, such as bananas, toast, oatmeal and rice in small amounts every couple of hours. Avoid spicy food. Restrict meat for few days. Avoid alcohol and smoking if you do.
You can take curd which will be beneficial.
Probiotics like Sporolac or Ecobion will be beneficial.
In case if your symptoms persist, I would suggest you to go for stool examination.
Hope this helps
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes loose stools in the morning
- What causes bubbles in loose stool
- What causes loose stools after gallbladderremoved
- What causes green stool in a six year old child
- What causes frequent urination with loose stool and constipation
- What is the cause for loose stools when on coq
- What causes a 1year old to have hard stools
- What causes loose stools
- What causes loose yellow stool