What causes locked jaws when on Venlafaxine?
The symptoms may not be due to medication Venlafaxine XR.
Dear Ma am,
I appreciate your concern for not being able to sing.
Basically used in the treatment of depression and painful neuralgias, Venlafaxine is known to cause the following side effects on chronic use like
Insomnia (lack of sleep), anxiety, dizziness, strange dreams, changes in appetite and weight or dry mouth.
It could be due to dysfunction of the tempromandibular joint which might have caused your present symptoms.
Hope I could answer your query, should you need more clarification please send your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can venlafaxine bupropion and risperidone cause depression
- Wisdom teeth causing jaw to lock
- Does taking clonazapam and venlafaxine cause fatiqued and nauseated
- Does venlafaxine and lamotrigine cause dizzinessheadache and increase in bp
- Sugary foods causes lock jaw
- Statins causing lock jaw
- What causes lumbar facet to lock
- Can venlafaxine withdrawal cause vomiting and stomach upset
- Sinus causing lock jaw
- Have lock jaw problem what is causing this
- Suggest treatment for chronic hepatitis c infection
- Are marks on the inner thighs indicative of herpes?
- Can Betacap-Tr, Nurokind-LC, Mobizox-5000, Ultracet and Rivotril be...
- What causes pain on left side of lower back?
- Suggest treatment for metastatic colon cancer which is not responding to...
- What causes abdominal pain while sitting?
- Suggest treatment for palmar hyperhidrosis
- What causes lose motion and dizziness while walking in elderly?
- What causes bleeding from penis?
- Can Ascoril expectorant cough syrup cause false positive in a drug test?