What causes lipectomy?
need not to worry much.
i can understand your worry.
the details of your surgery or a photograph of the swelling will help me to answer in a better way.
lipectomy causes a potential space between skin and the muscular layer beneath. we put compression garments to obliterate this space. usually this occurs in a week, but sometimes may take longer.
meanwhile fluid (seroma) may accumulate beneath the skin causing swelling. the swelling disappears after aspiration of fluid.
we usually arrive at a diagnosis after thorough clinical examination, or a sonography of abdomen will help.
so you need not to worry much, have an appointment with your surgeon, he will solve the problem.
feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What would cause foaming at the mouth causing death?
- What is lymphangioma and what causes it
- What could be the cause cause for shaking feeling
- What causes to swallow saliva that causes headache and nausea
- What mechanism causes alcohol to cause histotoxic hypoxia
- What causes fibrocystic breasts and do they cause cancer
- What is causing scrotum to get bigger and causing discomfort
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What causes yellow fingertips