question-icon

What causes lightheadedness, fainting and tension pressure on face and head?

Posted on Mon, 16 May 2016
Question: Couple days feeling light headed about to pass out... tension pressure on face and head
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ahmad (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
This needs to be evaluated.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to Health Care Magic I am Dr.Muhammad XXXXXXX I have read your question completely I understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.

Your symptoms do need to be evaluated speciallay with a history a epilepsy , here are a few things you need to see.

1) Your blood sugars fasting and random.
2) Your Blood pressure ranges.
3) You pulse rate and regularity.

I would suggest you to get a complete checkup by a physicial to look in to the matter it can be anemia, arrhythmia of heart, blood pressure fluctuations , hormonal issues, dehydration or low water intake or mental stress.

You need to get a complete evaluation to hunt up the cause without blood works and a comolete checkup no single suspect can be pointed out.

I hope this answered your question completely.If you have any questions I am here to help you.

Regards.

Dr.Muhammad XXXXXXX
Dr. Muhammad Ahmad