What causes lightheadedness, fainting and tension pressure on face and head?
This needs to be evaluated.
Thanks for writing to Health Care Magic I am Dr.Muhammad XXXXXXX I have read your question completely I understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
Your symptoms do need to be evaluated speciallay with a history a epilepsy , here are a few things you need to see.
1) Your blood sugars fasting and random.
2) Your Blood pressure ranges.
3) You pulse rate and regularity.
I would suggest you to get a complete checkup by a physicial to look in to the matter it can be anemia, arrhythmia of heart, blood pressure fluctuations , hormonal issues, dehydration or low water intake or mental stress.
You need to get a complete evaluation to hunt up the cause without blood works and a comolete checkup no single suspect can be pointed out.
I hope this answered your question completely.If you have any questions I am here to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vomiting and lightheadedness
- What is the cause of lightheadedness and migraines
- What causes lightheadedness and pailness
- Can head pimples cause lightheadedness
- What causes nausea with headaches and lightheadedness
- What causes lightheadedness and poor circulation
- Can food allergy cause dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting?
- What is the cause of lightheadedness and body cramps
- What are the causes for lightheadedness and tiredness
- What causes lightheadedness during pms