What causes lightheadedness, fainting and tension pressure on face and head?
Hello & thank you for
submitting your question.
Your symptoms are worrisome especially with your history of epilepsy, as the sensation of nearly passing out may be due to a variety of causes, such as cardiac, metabolic, neurological, or even infection. This feeling might also be caused by dehydration or medication effect. A physical examination by a physician is the best way to determine what is the exact causal factor in your case. Please see a physician at your soonest convenience for a complete evaluation and assessment.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vomiting and lightheadedness
- What is the cause of lightheadedness and migraines
- What causes lightheadedness and pailness
- Can head pimples cause lightheadedness
- What causes nausea with headaches and lightheadedness
- What causes lightheadedness and poor circulation
- Can food allergy cause dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting?
- What is the cause of lightheadedness and body cramps
- What are the causes for lightheadedness and tiredness
- What causes lightheadedness during pms