What causes light vaginal bleeding during 8th week of pregnancy?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Question
Hello hii i have a problem i m 2 mths pregnant bt from 2 days i m have been experiencing light bleeding from my vaginal so to confirm i have done my pregnancy test today morning it showed positive.so the bleeding i m a bit confused plzz help asap....
Fri, 25 May 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Sometimes, light bleeding is normal during pregnancy, however you should go for an ultrasound scan at the earliest to know that the baby is doing good.
Please get that done so that you know how the pregnancy is proceeding.
Looking forward to hearing from you.