What causes light vaginal bleeding and gas problem post abortion?
I had an abortion one week back. I am having severe gas pains and light bleeding from two days ago. I was completely ok from the day of the abortion. I was not able to rest too well after the abortion. I have a one year old and had to carry her a lot and it was also my first week at a new job. So it was a hectic week
. would that have caused this. My anti biotics were causing some diarrhea but the course is over now. I took a lot of advil in between all this. Please help
The light bleeding will stop in 3-4 days time.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
This light bleeding that you are experiencing is normal. It will subside in 3-4 days time.
The abdominal pain that you had could be due to the antibiotics you were taking. Take soft diet. It will also subside in 2-3 days.
If you wish you can use Tab Disflatyl thrice daily for three days for your gas problem. But I am of the opinion that it could be due to the antibiotics you are taking and will subside in 3-3 days time.
I hope this helps. If you have further concerns, do write to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Light vaginal bleeding
- Random light vaginal bleeding
- Uti light vaginal bleeding
- What causes light vaginal bleeding after a hysterectomy
- Light vaginal bleeding after pee
- Light vaginal bleeding lifted weight had hysterectomy cause of bleeding
- Causes of light vaginal bleeding
- Symptoms of Light vaginal bleeding
- Can incompetent cervix cause light vaginal bleeding?
- Diagnosis of Light vaginal bleeding
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?