What causes light pinkish vaginal discharge in an elderly person with breast cancer?
can be atrophic vaginitis.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The light pink discharge can be from local vaginal mucosa due to atrophic vaginitis or related to a urinary infection. A direct examination by a gynecologist is necessary to find out the source of bleeding.
Do get a routine urine test also done to rule out a urinary infection.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How is breast cancer caused
- Inflammatory breast cancer causes
- Breast cancer metastasis causes
- Breast cancer causes and symptoms
- Metastatic breast cancer causes
- Male breast cancer causes
- Invasive breast cancer causes
- Things that cause breast cancer
- Benign breast cancer causes
- Breast cancer caused by hormones