What causes light brown discharge in stool?
Abdominal pain, fatigue?
Hi dear.Thanks for your query.
Light brown discharge in stool can be associated/suggestive of blood.I would like to know some more information-
Are your bowel habits regular?
Do you have fatigue, abdominal pain, fever?
Do you have any previous history of abdominal surgery in your past?
Are you taking any medications currently?
Await your reply soon.
Consult a surgeon
Thanks for your quick revert.
This is discharge from the the swollen hemorrhoid.This is suggestive of infection of the hemorrhoid.
I would wish to do a per rectal examination and plan further line of management.You might require conservative management or surgical excision depending on the grade of hemorrhoid.
Consult a surgeon as early as possible.
Have plenty of oral fluids.
Add foods rich in fibre to your diet(Oat/wheat XXXXXXX beans, peas, wholesome grains, lentils, fresh fruits and vegetables).
Nothing to panic.Get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes brown and black flakes in stool
- What cause discharge in penis after passing stool
- What causes light brown stool
- What is the cause of brown strands in stool
- What causes gray and brown stools
- Light brown stool causes
- What are the possible causes for light colored stools
- What causes brown string in baby stool
- What causes dark brown stool
- What causes dark brown lumpy stool