What causes light black colour stool with white worms?
Most likely pin worm (thread worm) infection.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be most likely pin worm infection. Get a stool routine examination to rule out this.
Deworming with antihelminthic drugs will be helpful to clear this. If you were my patient then i would suggest combination anti helminthic drugs like mebendazole and pyrantel. You can ask your GP for prescription.
Hope this may help you. let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black worms in urine
- What is pin worms caused by
- What causes nose worms
- What causes thread worms
- Stool worm white black head
- White worms and red worms in stool and skin
- What causes worms in humans
- White worms in stool healthy diet causes for symptoms
- What causes worms in adult
- What causes worms in stool