What causes lethargy and eye strain?
Need more details.
I would like to ask you few more details.
Do you shiver in the morning?
Do you get fever in day time? Do you have cold?
Do you feel any discomfort during sleep?
Do you have any other symptoms at this temperature?
Do you have any other medical illness? If yes, what is the treatment you are taking?
Body temperature up to 97 F considered as normal. It could be due to weather.
Especially body temperature reduces in morning time.
It could be due to stress or in adequate sleep(disturbed sleep).
Kindly get back to me with details and any other information you would like to share relevant to your concerns.
i dont get shiver and i am not getting any other treatment.
Need neurologist evaluation.
Thanks for your information.
According to your symptoms like alertness,eye strain and constant back pain it could be due to nerve compression or degeneration. I would suggest you visit a neurologist for clinical examination and to rule out any nerve compression.Doctor may advised MRI to rule out the cause if needed.
Mean time you can take Ibuprofen for pain and use hot water bag fomentation for back pain.
Do not sit or stand in same position for long time.
Keep change your posture while sleeping.
I would also suggest you get your hemoglobin and thyroid hormonal levels test done.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any queries I will be happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of nosebleed eye strain
- Chronic eye strain causes
- Lethargy back pain eye strain and lightheadness
- Eye strain causes
- What do eye strain cause
- Can eye strain cause anxiety
- Can eye strain cause fainting
- Can eye strain cause floaters
- What causes excess eye strain
- Will eye strain cause nuumbness in head
- What causes pain and burning in anus during bowel movement?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- What causes mid cycle vaginal spotting?
- What are the chances of pregnancy after taking pill within 72 hours?
- Suggest medicine to delay periods
- What does my urine culture report suggest?
- What is the cause and treatment for hair fall?
- Suggest treatment for severe cold
- What precautions should be taken when suffering from measles?
- What does this blood test regarding abdominal pain and bloating indicate?