What causes lesion under skin of hand?

Posted on Mon, 8 Jun 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: hmmm.....thought I could send a picture but it's not giving me the option

I have something on my hand, has been there for about 4 years I guess. I thought it was a wart, but it appears to be under the skin. It does have that cauliflower like appearance. Is there a way I can send you a picture?
Answered by Dr. Rovena Murati 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
it doesn't seem to be a wart.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

I evaluated closely the pictures you have sent and I can tell that the lesion on the palm of your hand is not a wart.It seems to be just a benign lump probably fatty tissue but it doesn't look like a wart.
The fact that it has been there for 4 years and hasn't changed in size ,makes it completely benign.

Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any question or need any clarification.

Kind regards,
Dr.Rovena Murati
Dr. Rovena Murati