What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
Likely to be fungal infection
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about wart possibility.
Following is my reply:
1) In my opinion, this is unlikely to be wart or HPV as it does not present like this with blocked pores and white substance. It sounds more like fungal ( yeast) infection which is spreading out.
2) I feel you need to get prescription for antifungal vaginal pessaries for 7 days and also apply antifungal cream locally. Please get examined by a doctor if possible.
3) I will not relate this to HPV, atleast not by the way you described. Visit your doctor and let me know if he/she concurs.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Appears like fungal infection.
Thanks for uploading pictures.
They dont appear like warts. They are more like fungal infection. This is also a possibility as you wear tight bottoms which causes increased sweating and increased chances of fungal infection.
Hormonal imbalance is in no way associated with this.
You need to take anti fungal medicines as I described previously after seeing your doctor on Monday.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
Start treatment after examination by doctor
Thanks for additional information.
I saw the new pic.
This looks like fungal infection as we discussed earlier.
The white discharge seems to be coming from inside vagina. Hence I suggest you also get prescription for antifungal vaginal pessaries along with antifungal cream.
It is better to start after consulting doctor on Monday. This is not serious infection. Don't worry about it.
You can directly contact me next time by pasting following link in your browser:
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause rash on labia minora
- What causes a swollen labia minora
- What causes discoloration of labia minora
- What causes a large labia minora
- Cause for bumps on labia minora no std#39s or sti#39s
- What causes darkening of labia minora
- Is swollen labia minora a sign of std
- Which std causes waxy labia
- Slightly swollen labia minora std
- Labia minora hang lower than outer lips had infection std
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?