What causes leg weakness along with difficulty in swallowing and fatigue?
Get admitted and evaluated in a hospital under neurologist
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
If you have difficulty in deglutition and speech difficult,then hospitalization is required for further work up and treatment.
Your prescription is also showing possibility of myasthenia gravis or CIDP which needs work up.
In CIDP, weakness in all limbs occur due to injury to nerves.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
Get investigated as advised
The treatment for myasthenia gravis comprise of steroid and immunomodulatory drugs.
The treatment for CIDP is steroids and immunoglobulin.
The other possibility may be high cervical myelopathy.
Get admitted for detailed work up.
Wishing you good health and early recovery.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes difficulty swallowing
- Nerve problems causing difficulty swallowing
- Can allergies cause difficulty swallowing
- Cause of painless lump in mouth causing difficulty swallowing
- Dystonia cause difficulty swallowing breathing
- Can ataxia cause difficulty swallowing?
- Can amyloidosis cause difficulty swallowing?
- What are the symptoms of difficulty swallowing?
- Drugs that cause difficulty swallowing
- Can sore throat cause difficulty swallowing?