What causes leg pain and stiffness in the back?
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Your symptoms aren't related to cardiac intervention procedure, but most likely may be related to:
- Lumbar spine disorders
- Deep vein thrombosis.
These disorders aren't a complication of procedure. If you were my patient I would recommend to do the following exams to find out what is causing your symptoms:
- Lumbar spine x-ray
- Lumbar spine MRI
- Doppler examination of both legs
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach back and leg pain
- Does metformin cause leg pain and stiffness
- Gastritis with back and leg pain
- Leg pain related to back
- Duphaston causes back thigh leg pain buttocks
- Lower leg pain and stiffness
- Lower back and leg pain
- What causes leg pain with stiff joints and twitching
- Low back and leg pain
- Leg pain from back