What Causes Leg Cramps At Night?
Different possibilities need further details to evaluate it precisely .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There can be different possible reasons for night time leg cramps as over
exhaustion , deficiency of trace elements or others .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Leg pain - duration , frequency .
2. History of back ache if any .
3. Is there relief with pain killer .
4. History of any systemic illness as diabetes or else .
5. Do you smoke or not .
6. Any recent alteration in sleep pattern .
Awaiting for your response .
Back ache ; periodically ; no significant discomfort currently
Yes ; some real relief with pain killer to allow sleep
No History ; though a few years ago was on Actos for control of blood sugar level
No blood work for roughly two years as I moved and lost my doc. so no Physical
Smoke 1-2 cigars daily ; no inhaling
Only alteration in sleep is due to the leg pain ; BTW this is new over last 2-3 weeks .
Also ; I am in excellent phys. shape ; 5'7;145 lbs . eat well ; exercise often , but
mainly upper body ...... little " Cardio "
BTW Doc....... IF you are actually a Real DOCTOR , you might want to get a
picture at least in a Lab Coat or a Coat & Tie !!! I'm a Certified Wealth Management
Advisor ( Handle People's Financial well-being ) , and I don't meet with them
nor post pictures looking like I just left the local Bar ...... C'Mon Man .......
Neuropathy seems most likely.need fasting sugar and x-ray L-S spine.
Welcome for follow up .
* Neuropathy seems most likely reason behind leg pain and periodic back ache .
* Strongly recommended to get fresh lab work in terms of fasting blood sugar ,
x-ray Lumbo sacral spine for further management .
* And thanks for your gentle advise for my picture .
Wishing you fine health ahead .
Welcome for any further assistance .
Regards take care .