What causes left thigh pain near the groin?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 8 May 2018 in Back Pain
Question: I have severe pain left leg, from the lower back down. It is more intense in the back of the thigh near the groin area. What could that be?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,you are suffering from nerve compression,
I hope this answers your query.You can take muscle relaxant like thiocholchicoside 4mg twice daily along with aceclofenac ,you can also take calcium and methylcobalamine supplement do hot fomentation of back and do take rest.You should avoid forward bending and wt bearing.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal