What causes left sided upper abdominal pain?
Hello & thank you for submitting your question.
Left sided chest pain should
never be ignored. It may represent a musculoskeletal or even gastrointestinal issue, such as gastritis or colitis; however, more serous causes such as cardiac or pulmonary in origin must always be excluded. It would be reasonable for you to be seen by a physician for a physical examination.
- left sided chest pain may have a variety of causes, of which cardiac origin must be ruled out
- please see a physician for s physical examination and assessment
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of upper abdominal pain
- Snus causing upper abdominal pain
- Thalassemia and left upper abdominal pain
- Left upper abdominal pain in women
- What causes upper abdominal pain and fever
- What are the causes for chronic upper abdominal pain
- What is the reason for upper abdominal pain
- What causes right sided upper abdominal pain
- Upper abdominal pain after eating left side
- What causes upper abdominal pain and rectal bleeding