What causes left-sided pain throughout the body, headache, vomiting and dizziness?
Some more information might be helpful.
I read your question carefully and I am sorry about the situation you are in.
I would very much like to offer my assistance but I am afraid that some more information is needed on evolution of symptoms, associated signs or symptoms, other condition you may have, what steps have you taken up to now apart from taking painkillers (and which painkillers). Since there have been years I suppose you must have had some tests and suggested some diagnoses. Pain may be a manifestation of many conditions and since you do not give a specific location diagnosing it is not easy.
Based on the current information I would offer two diagnostic possibilities to pain on multiple sites. The first would be a group of conditions involving the connective tissue, which can involve multiple joints. Two common example of these conditions are rheumatoid arthritis or lupus.
One other possibility if those have been excluded would be a condition called fibromyalgia, a condition which presents chronic widespread pain and tenderness. Its management includes non pharmacological measures like diet, exercise, stress management as well as medication for chronic pain like muscle relaxants, amitriptyline, pregabalin etc.
I remain at your disposal for other questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headaches vomiting back pain
- Hit head headache vomiting dizzy
- Sever headaches vomiting dizziness aching in front of body
- What causes excruciating headache vomiting with low appetite
- What is the cause for headache vomiting and nausea
- Severe headache vomiting no energy dizziness
- Headache vomit body feels heavy
- Headache vomiting muscle and body pain chest pain medication
- Dizziness cloudy ear headache vomiting
- Headache vomiting abdominal pain unconscious what could have caused it