What causes left-sided lower back pain?
Is this a kidney problem?
Spine disc problem.
Thank you for the query.
Kidney is usually located mich higher. So such low pain is rather not the kidney pain. For this area much more characteristic is spine disc problem. You may have also pain radiating to the leg. The pain can appear after physical activity.
I suggest you to consult orthopedist with this issue.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Left back pain causes
- Experiencing lower back pain in both sides cause
- Cyst on ovary causing left side back pain
- What can cause lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What causes left sided and lower back pain
- What causes mild lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain