What causes left-sided abdominal pain?
Gastroscopy should be done.
Thank you for the query.
Left hand side stomach pain which is chronic seems to be characteristic for peptic ulcer. Especially if its dull, not sharp pain. Can appear after foods intake. Nausea and lack of appetite can be present as well.
Liver changes usually do not give any pain at all, so this can be just a coincidence.
I suggest you to consult gastrologist and have gastroscopy done. Please do not wait with it.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left side abdominal pain with discharge
- What causes right sided abdominal pain
- Left side abdominal pain
- Left side abdominal pain and bruise
- Left side abdominal pain female
- Left sided abdominal pain with diarrhea
- Left side abdominal pain women
- What are the possible causes of left side abdominal pain
- Dull left side abdominal pain
- Causes left side abdominal pain