What causes leakage of fluid from ankles and foot?
Can be an infection.
Thanks for posting your query.
Leakage of fluid from ankle and foot can be due to excessive swelling of the foot. This can be due to an infection like cellulitis or cardiac or renal problem or extreme inflammation. A direct examination and a few tests are needed to find out the exact cause. You can upload a photo of the foot and ankle for a better evaluation.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes fluid leakage in ears
- What causes stool leakage
- What causes bladder leakage and swelling in ankles and feet
- What causes numbness in ankle
- What causes crusty ankles
- What causes a lipoma in an ankle
- What causes burning ankles
- What causes pain in ankles
- What causes bruised ankles
- What causes pain and numbness in foot and ankle
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?