What causes late period inspite of being on Krimson 35?

Infertility Specialist
Question
Hi I have pcos since 4 years and have irregular periods. I was married one yr ago and had irregular periods. Doc prescribed me krimson 35 with ovacet. This is the first month completed one strip no periods since 9 days and worried. Took pregnancy test , which was negative .yesterday had brown discharge little. What could be the reason.asked my gync . She asked to wait for few days. I m having pain in breast since I started takin krimson 35 till now please advice..
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Krimson 35

Detailed Answer:

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) If you are on krimson 35 you are unlikely to get pregnant.Because this is oral contraceptive pill.

2) Your oral contraceptive pill will not let you get pregnant. If you are looking for pregnancy you should stop these medicines.

3) Your delayed periods are due to polycystic ovaries and nothing more.

4) Pain in breast is unrelated to pregnancy status.

5) As per your doctor's advice, please wait for few days to get regular cycles.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: What causes late period inspite of being on Krimson 35? 3 minutes later
What medicines should I start taking to conceive . As my gync has advised tat I will not be pregnant with my hormone levels. Bef this three months took nogestol and ovacet.is my gync advice right.

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Semen analysis

Detailed Answer:
HI

First you need to stop krimson 35

Get regular follicular growth scan done by infertility specialist. Please get semen analysis done for your husband.

These will help to know if there is some problem.