What causes large swollen area on top of arm below collar bone?
Inflamation due to insect bite or cellulitis
Thanks for your query.
I'm Dr. Sudhir Kumar,
After going through your query and attached photograph I concluded that you may be having inflammation due to insect bite or cellulitis. I empirically treat my such patients by antinflammatory such as ibuprofen and anti allergic such as cetrizine.You can discuss with your treating Doctor about it.
I have few questions from you.
1.Whether you have fever?
2.Whether you have restriction of movement of your shoulder joint.
3.Whether you have any difficulty in breathing.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in the collar bone during coughing
- What causes swelling above the collar bone
- What causes fluid by ur collar bone
- What causes a knot on the collar bone
- Hard painless lump below the collar bone cause
- Collar bone pain causes
- What causes hard bump on right collar bone
- What causes pain in collar bone
- What causes a soar collar bone
- What would cause collar bone stiffness