What causes large bruise on inside of arm?
may be due to antiphospholipid.
It is possible that the rash may be a part of the anti phospholipid syndrome. This syndrome is associated with certain typical rashes called livedo reticularis. This is a rash with a lacy and reticulated appearance.
Although yours does not exactly fit this description, we will need to wait and watch and see if these progress or it was a one time thing.
Generally there is no need to apply anything over these as they should subside on their own.
It is less likely to be related to any drug, because those are usually generalised rashes.
There is no way really to assess the activity of APS apart from the symptoms that it produces.
Hope I have answered your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bruising in arms spreading cause
- What causes purple bruise in legs and arms
- What causes bruising for no reason on arms and hands
- What causes an eye to feel bruised inside
- What causes appearence of purple bruise on left arm
- What causes unexplained bruises
- What causes bicep bruising
- Cause of unexplained bruise on arm
- What could cause bruises on arms and legs
- What causes a bruise to harden