question-icon

What causes lack of menstruation, vomiting, nausea and frequent urination?

Posted on Tue, 12 May 2015
Question: I am almost 44 missed my menstraul period by over three weeks now. Have been really nauseated and vomitting thru out all hours of the day for about three weeks. And urinating a whole lot more even having to get up throughout the night. Brest are extremely sensitive and soar. When is it a good time to do a home pregnancy test or a blood test?
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal (26 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
You can do a home urine pregnancy test.

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am,

Thanks for trusting us about your health care.

I can understand your concern here.

As you are already 3 weeks late by your menses( missed your period by 3 weeks), you can do a home urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.

Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.

Please revert back to me with your test results.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN