What causes lack of interest in daily activities, sadness and aggressive behavior?

Dr. Chintan Solanki

Psychiatrist

Posted on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 in Mental Health
Question: I can't feel happy

i become very angry sometimes

nothing worth for me
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
These are the symptoms of depression likley

Detailed Answer:
Hello young man,

Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern.

Not feeling happy and anger are the symptoms of depression.

- Sad mood, lack of interest in routine/pleasurable activities, weeping/crying spells, hopelessness, reduce appetite, excessive fatigue or weakness, lack of concentration, sleep disturbances, death wishes, suicidal ideas : among these symptoms which are there in your case and since when? Please narrate briefly.

- Apart from this any other symptoms are there?

- Is there any past history of psychiatric problem?

- Let me know how did this problem start?

- Do you have any stress in life (it can be social, economical, relationship, work or emotional)?

- You have already visited psychiatrist. Let me know what diagnosis was made by doctor and what medicines/treatment have been given?

I will be happy to help further after your response.
Dr.Chintan Solanki.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee