What causes lack of energy, hunger and nausea?

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I have zero energy, I don't want to sleep, just no energy. I always feel hungry, but can only eat a few bites and I'm nauseous.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
For how long has this been going on?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for this query.

I have reviewed your information fully. Two things immediately come to mind.

1. Depression
2. Hypothyroidism.

To make the difference, I wish to know for how long this has been going on. Also, do you have any other symptoms such as dry skin, feeling too cold when others are not, constipation, putting on weight, etc? Also, do you still have the motivation to do things you like?

I hope to hear back from you at your earliest convenience and promise to work more on this.

I wish you well.