What causes knot on right side of neck?
May be not
Going by symptoms and wide distribution, they do not seem to related. One possibility is embolic but fleeting numbness is unusual in that case. Most likely some form of neuropathy. Do you have any other illness such as Diabetes mellitus or Hypertension? What are your medications. What is the current status of your cervical mass?
Please get back to me with details so that I can give you additional information and advice.
Than it must be non specific symptom
Than it must be non specific symptom and should settle on itself. I don't see any reason for you to worry about it except for being little observant to symptoms and if they recur or worsen than we may have re-look at it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tightness in neck
- What causes painless lump on side of my neck
- What causes turkey neck
- What causes lumps along the back side of neck
- What causes spots on neck
- What causes fluttering in both sides of neck
- Swollen side of neck causes
- What causes pain in the neck right hand and headaches
- What causes black neck
- Cpap causes right side neck pain