What causes kick like sensations in abdomen?
Can be muscle twitching.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The kick like feeling that you have can be due to muscle twitches. A muscle twitching can happen due to an irregular discharge by a nerve causing a muscle contraction. This can happen due to electrolyte imbalance.
The other cause of such feeling can be intestinal movements. This can be restricted to one area also. To confirm that nothing is abnormal you can get an ultrasound scan done.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes needle like pain lower abdomen
- What causes hypokalemia and distended abdomen
- What caused a pinching sensation in my lower abdomen
- What is the cause of reeling sensation
- What causes for loss of sensation
- What causes kicking sensations in the belly
- What causes burning sensation in the upper abdomen
- What causes electrical sensation in lower left abdomen
- What are the causes of abdomen pain
- What causes tingling sensation near the uvula causing dry cough