What causes joint pain while on Requip?
Requip might be the culprit
I understand your concern. Based on the description of your symptoms I am inclined to think that they are drug related. Requip is known to cause joint pain and unusual fatigue and weakness.
I suggest you stop taking the drug and see if you feel better during the course of 4-5 days. If you notice an improvement then you know what's causing it and I recommend you see your doctor to discuss on an alternative treatment for your restless leg syndrome.
If you do not notice any improvement after stopping the drug, you will initially need a complete check up, blood and urine tests in order to get a clearer idea of what is going on. Myositis could be a possibility.
I hope this helps.
Feel free to ask if you need further clarification.
Wishing you all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes swellinghallucinations and joint pain after an mri
- What causes joints pain while walking near feet
- What is the cause of joint pains and exhaustion
- What causes multiple joint pain
- What causes joint pains on standing
- What causes sacroiliac joint pain
- What causes severe joint pain
- What causes sweatingshivering with headachehip and shoulder joint pain
- What causes constant joint pain
- What causes joint pain in finger
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?