What causes joint pain in the knees elbows and wrists?
May be rheumatic arthritis.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query,this may be rheumatic arthritis.So go for RA factor and Creative protein test done ,till you can take aceclofenac and paracetamol combination for pain and some calcium supplement for one month.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Knee joint pain causes
- What is the cause of joint pains and exhaustion
- What causes multiple joint pain
- What causes joint pains on standing
- What causes sacroiliac joint pain
- What causes severe joint pain
- What causes knee and joint pain after a total hysterectomy
- What causes constant joint pain
- Wrist joint pain causes
- What causes joint pain in finger