What causes joint pain in legs?
I have pain in my leg joints.When I sit down on the ground I can not immediately stand up .I have to take support.But when I take chestn cold tab I can immediately stand up and walk much faster.What are the contains of chestn cold tablet.Is it advisible to take tablet or not?Kindly guide me.
It is due to analgesic action.
I have gone through your query. Joint pain in legs at this age is mainly because of Arthritis. In arthritis there is erosion of bones of joints that is why when you stand up from sitting position, you feel pain and later is reduces.
Cheston cold and flu tablet relieves you of pain due to it analgesic action( Pain Killer). It is not advised for joint pain on regular basis. Other analgesics like piroxicam can be taken when needed. But i advise you to visit a local rheumatologist for your problem. He will examine you and do some necessary investigations and prescribe you medicines accordingly.
I strongly discourage you against using pain killers chronically. It has detrimental effects.
Hope i have answered your query, if you have another query then feel free to ask.
You can contact me on my page http://bit.ly/1dYupT2
Wish you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes joint pain and sore foot
- What causes swellinghallucinations and joint pain after an mri
- What is the cause of joint pains and exhaustion
- What causes multiple joint pain
- What causes joint pains on standing
- What causes sacroiliac joint pain
- What causes severe joint pain
- What causes sweatingshivering with headachehip and shoulder joint pain
- What causes constant joint pain
- What causes joint pain in finger