• question-icon

What causes joint pain after orgasm and ejaculation in a POIS patient?

Posted on Wed, 1 Jun 2016 in Pregnancy
Question: Hi Doctor I am 29 feeling POIS. not able to walk after Orgasam and having joint pains after ejaculation. all blood test incuding crp came negative. kidly help m
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
My suggestion without further information is to ask dr to run a Magnesium & vit D on you. XXXXXXX Shattler , RDN
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 14 hours later
my calcium vit d and magnesium test are normal. my throid and testosterone levels are also normal.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Taking electrolyte rich energy drinks will help.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Since all your blood tests are normal, it seems that the pain after ejaculation that you have is related to loss of energy. It can be due to excessive lactic acid accumulation in muscles also. It is best to have plenty of electrolyte rich energy drinks before and after having sex to decrease the problem.
Since the problem is transitory, it can be due to physiological changes in the body and is not suggestive of any serious pathology.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 19 minutes later
Thanks for your reply... I am not able to breath immediately after orgasam and difficult to breath during sleep. I already taking electral but its not helping out. do u want me to test for lactic acid...?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be sleep apnea also.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
You need to test for lactic acid and sleep apnoea. You can start taking Garotade and fresh fruit juices. Electral alone is not sufficient.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN