What causes joint and muscle pain?

Question
My joints and muscles have been hurting so bad for awhile now some days real bad and some not from my feet up to my shoulders.i cant get thing done fast.
Posted Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 7 minutes later
Need to consider the possibility of Fibromyalgia syndrome, it is a diagnosis of exclusion so other causes like calcium and Vitamin deficiencies need to ruled out first.

Follow-up: What causes joint and muscle pain? 15 minutes later
What type of Dr should i go to?

Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 27 days later
Brief Answer:
Orthopedic surgeon.

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry for delayed response. I was out of town and did not receive any intimation about your follow up question.

You should consult both an orthopedic surgeon and a neurologist to make the correct diagnosis.

Hope this will answer your query.

Kind regards.