What causes itchy swollen mole on the skin?
Thanks for the query and photograph.
It's looking like normal mole with slight inflammation.
There is nothing to worry.
It's totally normal.
I treat such cases with a mild topical steroid cream like cortisone twice daily for a week.
It is safe and effective and usually available over the counter.
You can try this.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes puffy and swollen mole
- What causes itchy swollen lips and pain in jawsgumsearsteethchin
- What causes a swollen frenulum
- Itchy swollen glands causes
- What causes swollen bumps on the skin of my clit
- What causes a swollen chin
- What is the cause for itchy swollen and painful toe
- Causes of swollen itchy eyes
- What is the cause for itchy swollen rashes
- What causes itchy and swollen clitoris
- Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent....
- Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle...
- Having itchy rashes on buttocks, side of arms, side of legs and inner...
- Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture...
- What is the cure for body itching?
- Rash on the side of face with itching. Suggest treatment
- How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?
- Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes
- White and slightly raised lump under the skin on the palm. What does it...
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?