What causes itchy small bumps on glans of penis?
Fungal or a irritant .Precautions suggested.
Thank you for query.Iam Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
These rashes may be due to fungal infections as it has responded to clotrimazole .we cannot for sure say it as there is intercourse history.
Do you have it any any other site other than genitals,any other symptoms.
It may be due to irritation or viral or allergic also
Please keep the area clean .wash twice with warm water.Keep the area dry.
Use antifungal lotion like clotrimazole as lotions keep area dry.
If not subsides or other symptoms occur consult doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Use loose inner wears.
Check for diabetes if any.
Please get back for any clarifications.
Follow measures as advised.Relax.
Thank you for follow up query.
Relax follow all the measures advised.
Hope for good health
Use condoms if intercourse.
You can get back if you need clarification. Else you can close the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fine macular rash glans penis causes
- Tiny red bumps on glans penis
- Purple bump on glans penis
- What causes whitegrey spots on glans penis and foreskin
- Gray bumps on glans penis
- Glans penis length human
- What causes redshiny and flattened spots on glans penis
- Seborrheic dermatitis of the glans penis causes
- What is flaccid glans penis
- Glans penis wrinkles lines