What causes itchy scrotum?

Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: i need to know what kind of fungus makes your scrotum itch and what kind of creme is nessesary to get rid of it
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need lifestyle changes to completely resolve the issue

Detailed Answer:
Welcome, XXXX!

I can well understand your problem. I have gone through you concerns and want to tell you that most common organist causing this problem is Tinea and the condition is called Jock Itch or Tinea cruris. It develops in warm moist skin areas and you have got it on the same place (scrotum).
Use loose clothes if possible easily, at job. Change underwear daily. Wash waith water and properly dry the area before coming out of rest-room. Undershave very often to avoid hair growth that remains moisten and makes it get worse. Apply any neutral powder to make the area dry. I prescribe Hydrozole Cream to my patients to apply 4 times a day along with all of the above precautions. And take one tablet Claritin at night for 7days.

Hope it helps, and if you feel any doubts/question fee free to ask me a direct question from my profile.

Regards!
Dr. Hanif XXXXXXX PA, USA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Muhammad Hanif 8 hours later
as far as life style changes i own a restaurant so it doesent have anything to do with style its my liveing so i will try your reccommondation
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
I am happy to hear, you will try my recommendations

Detailed Answer:
My very XXXX!

I welcome you back here at my Virtual Clinic. I assure you that you will get very well soon with the treatment regimen I suggested for you.
Lifestyle modification doesn't need you to change a profession. Your profession will not be any hindrance in your healthy life. Let me explain a little more. Just wear loose clothes so that the area gets enough air to remain dry with the air. Take rest of the care of the area as I explained in detail in my last answer. And I am sure you can do it in the best way.

Have a nice time and keep rocking as a chef. If you need any kind of medical help, feel free to "ask me a question" directly from my profile. I will always be more than happy to help you.

Regards!
Your Physician
Dr. Hanif XXXXXXX PA, USA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Muhammad Hanif 22 hours later
are you able to write a script for that creme or is there some place on line to get it
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I am more than happy to help you always

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX!

I welcome you back and happy to hear from you. If you need a prescription and live in USA, you know very well that it's strictly prohibited for us to give ePrescriptions online to patients. HIPAA regulations and federal rules don't allow us to do that.
If you can arrange to go to a physician ask for a prescription for Clotrimazole and Betamethsone combination topical cream.
But, if you can't arrange that, don't worry. I have a best possible over the counter alternative for you too. Its LOTRIMIN AF ANTIFUNGAL CREAM available at all local and chain pharmacies. I have clinically proven it as best one for Jock Itch.

Hope it helps. Please don't forget to leave a 5star ranking and positive feedback to strengthen my teamwork, to assist you better in future too. Thanks for being part of my family at my Virtual Clinic. Feel free to ask me a question directly from my profile, if you need medical help in future.

Regards!
Your physician
Dr. Hanif XXXXXXX USA
Dr. Muhammad Hanif