What causes itchy red watery eyes?
You could try OTC medicines or visit a doctor directly
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. I have checked the attached image and it does not appear too concerning. You can try ocular decongestants are Naphcon, Prefrin or Opcon A (available over the counter). Also wash your eyes frequently with plain water. If that does not help, it would be a good idea to see a doctor.
If you have a trip planned on Thursday, it might not be a good idea to wait and watch. In such a case you could visit the doctor without delay.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes red eye and headaches
- What causes severe redness in eyes
- Can allergies cause itchy, watery or swollen eyes ?
- What causes itchy dry face and red puffy eyes
- What causes red eyes symptoms
- What causes sudden redness in the eye
- What is the cause of a red and swollen eye
- What causes a red blothcy eye
- What is the cause of red patch in eye
- What causes bloodshot red eyes