What causes itchy rash on leg?
I have a rash just got back from jamaica went zip lining
Further information required
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Thanks for providing clinical photograph. It would be more helpful if you could provide additional information
1. Is the rash only on the face or also present in other parts of body?
2. Did it appear after exposure to sun?
3. Is there any itching?
4. Are you running temperature?
5. Do you have any other symptoms
Awaiting your response
Dr T Shobha Deepak
Likely to be Photo dermatitis
In the absence of other symptoms there is no cause for concern. It's likely superficial sun burns and Photo dermatitis.
Local application of Calamine lotion and antihistamines like Chlorpheniramine will be helpful.
Dr T Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes rashes on breasts and back of legs
- What could cause itchy rashes on the legs
- Rash between legs causes
- What causes rashes on legs and irregular heartbeat
- Rash on legs caused by wine
- What causes rash on legs
- Cause of red itchy hot rash on legs
- Drinking causing rash on legs
- What causes a rash on leg after a tkr
- What causes spotty rashes on lower legs
- Taking Limcee for TB. What could be the reason for blood in sputum?
- Noticed increase in blood pressure after eating. Colonoscopy and CT scan...
- Should I be concerned about a lump under my right clavicle?
- Can Loprin be taken at 5 weeks pregnancy?
- What is the reason for skin around nose and hair line turning black?
- Suffering from loose motion after taking azithral for sore throat...
- What is the reason for numbness in leg and body after walking on thread...
- What is the cure for chest contraction and back muscle that developed...
- What is the cure for persistent nausea?
- Can drinking coffee and smoking causes gloating, nausea and dizziness?