What causes itchy pus filled bumps from tail bone to top?
A few years ago they'd appear every few months or so, but lately I'm in a constant state of having them.. As soon as some go away, I get new ones.
It's uncomfortable, embarrassing when I want to be intimate with my husband, & over all just making me feel disgusted with myself. Please help, I'm at my wits end.
Possibility of eczematous condition; kindly upload a few Images
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I am Dr.Kakkar (Dermatologist). I have read your question and I understand your concern about this itchy condition.
You seem to have some eczematous condition of the affected area. Eczemetous conditions are usually self perpetuating with itching and scratching making them stay and even worsen. I would request you kindly upload a few clear images so that I am able to confirm the possibility and suggest you the most appropriate solution. You may upload Images either at "Reports Section" Or you may mail me at YYYY@YYYY with the subject line of this mail as Attention: Dr.Kakkar.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bone bumps on skull causes
- What causes pain around the tail bone area
- What causes pus filled bump on gums
- What is the cause of pus filled bumps on areola
- Tail bone necrosis causes
- What causes painful pus filled bumps on stomach
- What causes hard bump on right collar bone
- Tail bone injury causes
- Pus from tail bone caused by aggitation
- What causes itchy scalp bumps