Ask a Urologist   »  

What causes itchy penis head and small pimples on penis?

Urologist
Question
Hello doctor,

As suggested by you I took T. AF 150 for 5 days and been appyling Zole cream daily two times. Now it is appearing as shown in the attached pics. Please check the pics.
Now the problem I am facing is that the skin above penis head is itching and penis head has got small pimples. Should I keep appying the cream? I am not sure if it is some kind of infection. Please let me know what kind of disease it is.
Posted Sun, 10 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Creams

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

A definitive diagnosis is possible only after direct physical examination. I would suggest that you get yourself examined by a local dermatologist. Meanwhile you may start applying onabet cream, twice daily instead of Zole.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel