What causes itchy penis head and small pimples on penis?

Dr. Rajiv goel

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hello doctor,

As suggested by you I took T. AF 150 for 5 days and been appyling Zole cream daily two times. Now it is appearing as shown in the attached pics. Please check the pics.
Now the problem I am facing is that the skin above penis head is itching and penis head has got small pimples. Should I keep appying the cream? I am not sure if it is some kind of infection. Please let me know what kind of disease it is.
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Creams

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

A definitive diagnosis is possible only after direct physical examination. I would suggest that you get yourself examined by a local dermatologist. Meanwhile you may start applying onabet cream, twice daily instead of Zole.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj