What causes itchy patches on the hand?
my daughter who is 2years old, we are seeing some patch on her hand which she is scratching at times. what can be done to treat this? can we use momate or calasoft?
Eczema, can apply momate cream.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I have reviewed the attached photograph and it seems to be eczema.
Yes you can apply momate cream once daily for 7-8 days along with application of a moisturising cream containing white soft paraffin ( moisturex soft cream or olesoft XXXXXXX cream ) on the entire limb twice daily.
This will relieve the itching as well as resolve the eczema
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchy hands and feet causes
- What causes neuropathy in hands
- What could cause tiny itchy blisters on hands
- What causes sticky hands
- What causes smelly hands
- What are the causes of wet hands
- What causes shakes in hands
- What causes pains in hands
- What causes unbearable itchiness on my right hand
- What causes cramp in hands
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs